1. Finds laughter is the best medicine.
2. Can say 'thank you' no matter where she is in the world.
3. Cooks perfect.
4. Offers to split the bill.
5. Knows that everyone, including herself, improves with age.
6. Offers the builder a cup of tea.
7. Can silence a man with a stare and make a dog lie down with a hand signal.
8. Can imitate Piglet and Pooh voices for a bedtime story.
9. However lucky in life, she doesn't boast on Facebook.
10. Never downs a drink in one, unless it's a shot of tequila.
11. Is aware that the school run and dog walking do not require full make-up.
12. Never wears shoes she can't walk in.
13. Can paunch a rabbit, pluck a pheasant and gut a fish, but allows men the privilege.
14. Is neither early for a dinner party nor late for church.
15. Knows how to deflect a lecher with grace, and a proposal with kindness.
16. Comforts nervous flyers.
17. Would never have Botox.
18. Knows when to let a man think it's his idea.
19. Knows when to take control in the bedroom and the boardroom.
20. Instills manners in her children, but lets their characters flourish.
21. Can handle a sports car, a sit-on mower and a ski lift.
22. Knows when to stop dyeing her hair.
23. Teaches her son to iron his shirts and her daughter to change a fuse.
24. Owns a little black dress.
25. Always has a hanky.
26. Knows that brevity is the soul of lingerie.